QUADRIGA CANADIAN EXCHANGE

QUADRIGA CANADIAN EXCHANGE
Bitcoin Stock Market

Monday, December 21, 2015

The Middle Class Minority

Middle Class Minority


As expected by many people in the financial world, The Middle Class is now becoming more and more of a minority compared to both the Lower Income Workers and the Higher Income Workers in North America.  Myself being on the lower income level, although I have members of my family well off, it is becoming more and more hard for the to help financially. Something I have been growing concerned about the past few years.  Getting a job for me is one thing, retaining it and having a sustainable lifestyle from the work received are a whole other ballgame, the same lifestyle my family I was raised up in has the chances are I will not be able to raise a family in that same life ever.  This is assuming that I will have a spouse and children in a traditional 1900's setting.

Although families are getting smaller and smaller, the amount of immigrants needed to offset this North American dilemma of smaller families will possibly hurt the next generation since all the Middle Class is slowly going to Asia forcing us to go backward to the Monarchy and Feudalistic way of life before North, South, and Central America ever existed.  I simply cannot imagine having children who will be forced to live under such a regime of serfs which people from Eastern World to the Western World to escape from.

For the time being, I am simply finding ways to enjoy my life regardless of the emotional stress that comes with being a debtor myself. And knowing the even though there is employment here in Calgary Canada, some of these Employers and/or Managers either lack leadership skills or have a higher sense of entitlement that they screw the economy for other people without regard for that person's well-being.

Hope I am not the only one who sees it this way, if not, well then I may have to find people who understand my situation and who are willing to help me with my outcome.
Until then, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Sincerely

Kevin Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment