QUADRIGA CANADIAN EXCHANGE

QUADRIGA CANADIAN EXCHANGE
Bitcoin Stock Market

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Severe Debt Reduction

Severe Debt Reduction 

Currently, I am needing help from the community of Calgary and the hopefully the Canadian and North American Public altogether. My debt issues are ever increasing via many issues which are out of control. Much (98%) of these issues started environmentally in small doses.  
Now new environmental issues have stacked up on previous issues which I have not been able to keep up with in the first place, and these issues are not abling me to move forward financially. 

Just like the poster on Reddit his Dad destroyed both his finances and his health leaving the poster to clean up after the father with no financial support.  I have been raised and lived under people who have crippled their finances crippling my chances to move forward and not offering any help in return. 

Since I have a mental disability, job retention has been extremely difficult to do. Having an inattention issue costs me jobs kinds of jobs and since i am on medication, operating heavy equipment is not allowed. Matter of fact, people on medication are simply not allowed to even be driving period as defined by law, being on medication is the same as being drunk. Both being under the influence. 

Labouring jobs have become more insidiously difficult to do since I have been unable to get proper treatment for my recurring whiplash and my possibly pinched nerve.  My MRI has finally been scheduled for mid-March of 2016 and I requested one last October of 2014. Since I don't get paid much when I do get jobs and they force me to wait six months at least for benefits if it's even offered, the cost of meds gets in the way of moving up the MRI to a closer date and time. 

Although, I prefer to be working, my limitations are becoming more and more evident and far more severe than when I was younger.  Without proper funding, I will not be able to move forward, which is to say I have started a CrowdFunding for myself since more and more people are unable to help me financially. This fundraiser is on top of the Refugee Campaign Fundraiser I am doing for my church, a difference is this one is so I can reduce my accumulated debts since I have been having a difficult time retaining sustainable employment.  Although people will state that Canadians have such social assistance packages such as EI and Alberta Worx while I seek work. There are many hurdles in the way to receiving and length of time these assistance programs are received. Since I have been on EI once in the past, I needed 2 times the amount of hours needed to qualify for EI compared to the first time I received EI. I needed 800 hours last year from Seven Eleven compared to 400 hours from Regal Building Materials back in 2009. I just barely made it over that qualification, this time, I was only allowed to have 5.5 months of assistance. Both times I was forced to wait an entire month for the first payment to go through even though I had applied for EI, the second time came at a more severe timing since my manager intentionally made me wait for my vacation pay longer than legally allowed.  Which are two weeks maxed to receive Vacation pay from the last day worked, I waited for an entire month with rent way behind and no finances for laundry, food, fuel or vehicle insurance. As a result, I lost my car which now hurts me because I still owe an outstanding balance for the auto loan. 

Any and all Donations I receive will definitely go toward reducing this debt at the very least and hopefully eliminate it  for good. All financial help is currently welcome and deeply appreciated.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Sincerely

Kevin Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment