QUADRIGA CANADIAN EXCHANGE

QUADRIGA CANADIAN EXCHANGE
Bitcoin Stock Market

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Poor Financial Literacy or Disconnected from Reality?


Poor Financial Literacy or Disconnected from Reality?
One thing that bothers me about those promoting the idea of saving money is they are not even living in reality. Or just looking for more money. It costs money for simple things like saving money to begin with, even in your savings account.

Went to a JP Morgan last year while working for 7-11 since I have always wanted to buy and own stocks and boy was I appalled what I was told up front by the advisory. He told me that I needed $10 k minimum to start. Not including the 10% service charge for his services. Stock owners play stocks with $100 K like a gambler plays the craps with $100. Well than, how in the hell would I come up with such an amount? Apparently his ideas that I ask family and friends for money and asked if I had any inheritances.  Ugh!?! was my response as I was stunned to high heaven. Friends I have none never-mind friends I can trust. And family, I'm already on thin ice with my immediate family, how in the world am I supposed to walk in and ask for anything more than $10? A father who does not even do his taxes and doesn't pay rent let alone even pay child support, a brother who has a history of unpaid bills and unpaid rent, and a mother who tells me to earn my keep. How does he think Im going even get money from anyone. I can't even get proper help with legal aspects from anyone in my family unless I let them deface my character. And inheritance? Any inheritances if any would be instigated by legal issues to the point anything less would be lesser than what it was actually worth if and assigned to me upon death. Take a peek at Kurdt Cobain and Amy Whinehouse, two people who's parents used them to the point they were basically living on the the streets without proper support from society. Don't give me the "Inheritance act" please and thank you. We know Kings and Queens have a history of killing each-other over land.  What makes him think people financially less off are living in anymore of a harmonious lifestyle?

When seeking people to help build your company and/or personal net-worth, mind the people you are dealing with, control freaks on all financial levels. The best celebrity stories of bad decision making that costed dearly are: The Kurdt Cobain and Nirvana story. The effects Kurt's and Courtney's parents not only had an effect on them and their personal life and decision making, But also Kurts suicide has an effect on their daughter due to the legal battles, What state Kurt leaves behind is likely to get sucked up by the courts over time: Martha Stewart is a great story of insider trading is screws the up the economy, an employer who goes public only to invest in the stock either has no idea of what the implications are or is seeking to bilk investors of money into either personal bankruptcies or a national recession: The Gucci Family, a family company that went from fame and fortune to a company of financial ruin, now their products can found at a Thrift Store or a Pawn Shop. All because of Power and Control of a few small minded short-sided individuals: And the Hot - Headed John Gotti, the last Don of the Mafia who was as sloppy as the families he was accusing of being stupid, selfish, and out of touch with organized crime.

Well, at least these stories make for great Hollywood Entertainment though, the only country on the planet capitalizing on these issues. Being able to know who your competitors are and know how they
behave is one thing, but knowing the individuals you are affiliated with and how they behave are just as important as you may end up getting killed due to someone you deal with.
Kevin Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment