QUADRIGA CANADIAN EXCHANGE

QUADRIGA CANADIAN EXCHANGE
Bitcoin Stock Market

Friday, December 25, 2015

How to make your Summer Vacation Tax Deductable.



Interested in deducting your summer vacation?  Well so do I, should there be a person who would not interested for it then hey is broke all you want.  And for those who are careless travellers for lack of a better way of stating overspending, I can guarantee you there are many tidbits to be missed and it is unwise to not practice this even if you believe you make more than you believe.

Medical: When the accountant held his workshop at momentum, he stated for those with health ailments and needing special attention otherwise not available to you in your City or Region.  As long as you have a Doctor's referral or a referral from a health professional who is by law allowed to give specific referrals to a medical practice in another location, then you simply can have your travel expenses deducted since the practiced such as a Chiropractor/Dentist/Surgeon was not made available where you live.  Even if you have to go to Australia, Vegas, L.A, or even Bangkok for that matter. However, you have to keep records for your deductions for Health products such as Prescriptions, Eyeglasses, Eye Exams,  referred Psychological Assessments,  Counselling Sessions, Referred Chiropractor, and most things Health separate from travel expenses since these are classified as Health Deductions. Keep your stay within a time frame of the Medical session. I.E if you are scheduled for lots to say November 15th.  Your best bet is to get their November 14th and attempt to get back by the 17th or 18th for your deductions to be considered valid and not suspect.  However, in many cases, you may have to stay longer. You still get deductions for your trip, but should you have broken your arm, the deduction still is limited to a few days of expenses.  This is where you have to be cheaper than you may be used to.
Note: Canadian Government only allows a 15% on 3% of All expenditures.  I.E Add up 3% of what you made in the year or what you spent on Medical Bills and they like the lesser of the two to a maximum of $200 I believe it is.  For example, last year I brought in $28k. 28 000 * 3% = $84.  Now my medications throughout the year cost me $768 annually. However, the Government is so cheap they would rather give me at 15% deduction on $84 which comes to $12.6 Canadian.  Not a whole plenty, however, it is as most people state more than most third world countries.

Government Tourist Tax Rebate: As I am to understand this one via other people's networks, when I travelled to England for the first time in 2004, my mom had a friend who was a jet setter and loved travelling to other countries as much as she could.  Her advice to me was I need to keep any and all receipts of merchandise, products, and possibly souvenirs  bought in the U.K.  As the Canadian Government would give me the taxes I paid back to me. These receipt locations are in the Airports. Unfortunately, I missed out because I wasn't sure which airport I was to submit my receipts too. Ah well, next time I will keep all my receipts on products I bring back to Canada.

Hope some of these tax reduction vacation ideas help you during your next trip to the Tropics or California. Best of luck with your travels.

Kevin Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment