QUADRIGA CANADIAN EXCHANGE

QUADRIGA CANADIAN EXCHANGE
Bitcoin Stock Market

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Job Hopping - Reddit

Job Hopping and issues surrounding it

I agree with one of the poster's in this Reddit Post, Job jumping especially early in life or early in a career can ultimately hurt you in the long run.  For multiple reasons over the past decade, I have switched jobs for reasons out of my control which is now mounting up on my shoulders making each job interview harder and harder to make myself believable.  With mounting ailments, the job search is quickly becoming a stressor which I would never wish on even on Adolf Hitler.
Hanging around an organization for a couple of years minimum regardless of wage and management style gives a very little leniency on future employers as it shows your dedication on paper. When during interviews, it is about who you know you are working for and knowing how to adjust to environmental issues of any kind.

Kevin Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment